Hello Ruby Rock-It and Elizabeth Craft Designs Fans! We are very excited to be partnering together this month, and to bring you this fun blog hop!
Each of our companies is offering a beautiful prize! Here’s all the fun details on how you will be eligible to win!
Start at the beginning of our hop right here! And then simply follow the order listed below, making sure you stop and leave some love in the comments section for each designer! Please make sure to include your email in the comments section, so we will be able to contact you should you win!
For additional chances to win:
“Like” Ruby Rock-It and Elizabeth Craft Designs on Facebook, and leave a comment, letting us know you came from our blog hop.
Comments will close Friday, October 10th at 11:59pm PST, and we will announce our winners the following week! Be sure to come back next week to see if you have won!
Ruby Rock-It is offering our beautiful Essence Empire Bebe collection to one lucky winner!
And the Elizabeth Craft Designs prize is a package full of fun Peel-Offs from their new collection, Stand Up Helpers Set 2 and a pack of Watercolor paper.
I am the last stop on the hop … thank you for continuing all the way to the end! You should have arrived here from Kaka Costa‘s blog.
I created a card with papers and embellishments from Ruby Rock-It’s Handi Scandi collection and the Katie Label Accordion Die set from Elizabeth Craft Designs. I fell in love with the glittered moose paper and I wanted it to be prominent in my design.Here is the front of my card …
1. Cut out 2 panels with the Katie Label die set and one panel without using the die.
3. Ink the edges and and adhere the panels together as shown above. Cut off the tabs from each of the panels.
4. Cut an extra piece and adhere just the edges to the third panel to serve as a pocket. Tuck tags inside.
5. Use the decorative corner die that comes with the Katie Label die set and cut out four corners. Adhere them to the pocket and add Glitter Dots to them. Then, add apple embellishments.
6. For the first panel, add pear embellishments.
7. For the second panel, cut out the word Thank You from an Elizabeth Craft Designs’ die and adhere it. Add an apple embellishment and a few Glitter Dots.
8. For the cover, I cut one of the floral borders into three pieces and attached it to the front. Add the Hello embellishment.
I hope you enjoyed this blog hop. Good luck at winning one of the fabulous prizes!
Elizabeth Craft Designs: