For this month’s Glue Dots® project, I created a piece of winter weather decor using a mini album by KaiserCraft. Click on the photo for a bigger view.
KaiserCraft Mini Book; Ranger Paint Dabbers and Archival Ink; Bo Bunny Papers, ribbons and embellishments; Maya Road Mini Chipboard Alphabet; Distress Stickles; Diamond Glaze; Wendy Vecchi Background Stamp; K & Company Brad; Grungeboard “&”, Distress Ink, Hitch by Tim Holtz; Fiber; Sparkly Fluff; Mitten Punch by Emagination; Micro Glue Dots®; Pop Up Relief Glue Dots®; Glue Lines Glue Dots®; Craft Glue Dots®; Removeable Glue Dots®
1. Lightly sand and then paint the edges of three pages of the mini album.
2. Use Craft Glue Dots® to cover the front sides with paper.
3. Paint the warmth, “&” and comfort letters. Use Removeable Glue Dots® to hold them in place while painting.
4. Ink the background stamp with Archival Ink and stamp on the letters here. Then cover with Distress Ink.
5. Once letters are dry, cover all of them with a thin layer of Diamond Glaze. When dry, add layer of Distress Stickles to the white letters.
6. Attach letters with Micro Glue Dots®.
7. Place brad through crocheted flower and add Distress Ink lightly to the edges. Then attach both flowers with Craft Glue Dots®.
8. Punch out mittens from leftover paper. Use Distress Ink around the edges to add dimension.
9. Use a Glue Line to cover the wrist part of the mitten and add Sparkly Fluff. Attach fiber to the back of the mittens and attach the mittens with Pop Up Relief Glue Dots®.
10. Attach the hitch with a Craft Glue Dot®.